Wednesday, April 22, 2015




I am very glad that you are aging very gracefully, literally and figuratively speaking, i hope im sharing the same excitement 😋

Truly you become more aware of yourself and i believe that there is a lot more to find out.

Though i may be looking forward on the things i could discover about myself, that doesnt mean i would forget all the things i m previously enthusiastic about.

you know that i ve always loved cooking so id see to it that i'd cook every weekend for my Titas, so far this were some of the dishes i cooked for them.

my favorite part is actually going to the market, the next time ill visit the market i'll share with you the vast choices of spices and the premium cuts of meats. (nevermind the seafood)

Hopefully soon I could cook for you again. so youd sing " yummy yummy yummy ive got love from my tummy" hahaha

all the love,
shy



No comments:

Post a Comment